Issuing itemized Payslips are made compulsory by the Employment Act from 2016. It is regarded as one of the best practices as proper segregation is depicted in the payslips. Since in large organizations maintaining itemized payslips in the physical copy is a difficult task, different software is introduced in which payslips are segregated systematically and is maintained properly. Moreover, when maintained in digital form, it is the hassle-free job for the administration where much time is not required to be devoted while scrutinizing the same.
Different kinds of software
For making the organization system easier many itemised payslip software are introduced in the market which is opted by the organizations for making the work error-free. Some of them are as follows:-
- Open soft Payroll Software– Open soft Payroll software is introduced in the market for the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) which is beneficial for the entry-level salary processing and is one of the powerful tools of an organization. It is not only a single user program but is multiple user programs too wherein the restriction is not there for the number of users. This software generates itemized payslips automatically and also is handy for both hard copies as well as electronic modes. Few advantages of this software are:-
- All the data are encrypted here.
- The user can customize the formulas as per the necessities of the organization.
- The data is backed up automatically and the fear of losing the data disappears.
- Quick HR– Quick HR guarantees of providing an error-free system wherein the payrolls will be maintained properly and systematically. In most of the systems, the facility of transferring the claim is a difficult task which is minimized by Quick HR. The tools like Employee Management, Company Management, Leave Management and even Claim Management are offered by Quick HR. The facilities like maintaining timesheet, bio-metric attendance are also maintained by this system which makes the work of an organization simpler.
- It reduces the administrative work
- Provides more facilities at a single price and a single software
- It helps in automating the work that eases the system of the organizations.
- Payboy Payroll System– One of the leading Payroll system in Singapore is Payboy. This software is compatible with all sorts of work arrangements in organizations and is adapting in nature. This software helps in creating different payment cycles based on the contractual obligation of the staff. It not only integrates well with the Accounting Softwares but also with the Tax bodies and the Banks.
Above are the examples of a few itemized payslip software that are installed in the organizations to make the work error-free. Since it is now a mandatory program to issue payslipsand also to cater to the needs and the rights of the employees, the organizations must maintain and update their data properly for which the best practice is to install the software.